Sunday 27 November 2011

God Is In Charge

I want to give glory to God for He cares for me and those whom He loves.

On 25th November 2011, I and a few friends are going for a picnic at the Garden. But it was raining cats and dogs the day before. 3 friends had called me and asked what are my alternative plans if it should continue to rain the next day. I told them that we will go by faith, as we have always done in the past, and God will decide as He is our Sovereign God.

While I was lying on the bed, I kept releasing this matter to God, even though I could still hear the pittter and patter of the rain against my window panes. God gave me peace and in no time I was sound alseep.

I woke up early in the morning to a bright and sunny day! Praise God! How could it be, except that the God of the universe has stopped the rain! And not only that, this outing recorded the highest number of 'Connecties' - 12! Wow, thank You Heavenly Papa for delighting us always with Your goodness and generousity. God loves His little children, for I am one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment