Friday 8 April 2011

Father Answers Prayers

A good friend wanted to bring her parents to my place for the TGIF Matthew party. She is very concerned about their salvation as they are quite old. When she brought up the matter to them, the father was willing but her mother refused. When she told me the news, we were both very disappointed. So I suggest we leave it to God but we pray hard. That was last week.
Today my friend called me and told me she brought up this matter again to her parents. Her brother was also together with them. This brother not only encouraged the parents to come to my place, but also inquired whether his wife can come too! My friend could not believe her ears! Both the brother and sister-in-law are unbelievers and have also scolded my friend for sharing the gospel.
I do not know what has happened, but I am very convinced that our Papa God hears our prayers and He answers all our prayers. All the glory to Him. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Jean, our job is to cast all our cares upon Him and our Dear Father God enjoys taking care of all our concerns because they matters to him. Nothing is too big that He cannot handle and nothing is too small that he cannot care.

    ReplyDelete