Saturday 16 October 2010

Father, why hath Thou forsaken me?

Some time ago when doing some tough questions (BSF), I was so frustrated as I can't seem to understand the questions, lest alone giving the answers. I was feeling so wretched that I went into my room, knelt by the bed and cried to God. I told God that I would only return to the studies when I got peace and sense His Holy Spirit with me. After a while, peace came and also joy. Thus I knew His Presence was with me. So I went back to finish off the questions for the day with joy and understanding.

Today I was doing my own study on Matthew. One question puzzled me that again I was so frustrated. I cried to God "Why have You forsaken me?" Then I went to the bathroom, took a bath and also 'bargain' with Papa God. Strangely enough, I got the answers! It seemed so clear now, the answer. Thank You Lord, for You heard me and answered me.

1 comment:

  1. Jean, thanks for this reminder. Sometimes I chose to pass the question....but if we seriously bring it before our God, He will show us. He is truly a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete