Friday 15 October 2010

Relationship with the Father

It has been quite sometime since I wrote on this blog. I am now writing in my journal as I do my Bible study - thus not writing on this blog as I do not want to repeat the message.

But I would really love to record this incidence down here.

Last Saturday I went to Mr Bean to get a bowl of hot beancurd with ''rice balls''. There was only one table available. So I sat down to enjoy my dessert. The lady behind me in the Q got a cup of ice-cream for her child - a little boy of perhaps 3-4 years old. So he too sat at the same table to eat his ice-cream. And we started talking. We talked about what we were eating, what's the toy he was playing with, where did he go before he came here for ice-cream and so on. And we just talked and talked. He was not shy and he spoke well - also very well-mannered. We enjoyed the conversation so much. We were at ease with each other. After I finished my dessert, I bid him farewell.

As I left that place, I felt so much joy. There was this unspeakable joy in my heart. Suddenly I realised that God also enjoyed my conversation with Him. I seem to hear Him say,"I too enjoy talking to you, dear child"

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Jesus loves to commune with us. He is eager to hear us and also love to have fellowship with us!

    ReplyDelete