Tuesday 8 March 2011

Coincidence Or God' Divine Intervention

I was trading on ebay for quite a while but after several months of 'dryness', I stopped. Just a few days ago, a friend called me asking me some questions relating to ebay and inquired whether I am still trading. Since I stopped only for a while but still with the interest, I said yes. Thus I went into my account to just check it out. Guess what? An interested buyer wanted to buy a few books from me and he sent me the message on 31/12/2010. If I had not gone into the account, I would not be able to retrieve the message after 90 days! What is amazing is he is a very sincere buyer and really wants to know more about the LORD. He is very interested in more books which I am able to recommend him - to meet his needs and requirements at this point in his walk with Christ!
I am convinced both my friend and I were God's instruments to help this brother in Christ. All glory to God. His ways are definitely much higher!

1 comment: