Wednesday 9 March 2011

DO NOT FRET! JUST PRAY!

Now that there are more ladies in the BSF, it would be really amazing if we can be dismissed on time. Yesterday's lecture was very inspiring and long. The lecturer apologised that she would have to take up some of our time. True enough, when I reached the bus-stop, it was eleven minutes after 11am. I need to rush to work and reach office by 12:00pm (lunch time for my colleague) and he has to eat on time as he is suffering from gastric problems. So I prayed to the Lord and said I wished to reach office before 12:00pm today. After a few minutes, bus 157 came. I would have preferred the other buses as they do not ply the housing estate. But since I have prayed and the bus 157 came, I just boarded it. The journey will take a while, so I took out a book and started reading. Just as I thought, the bus stopped at almost all the stops. I concentrated on reading instead of fretting. Just as I reached the depot (at the junction) I saw bus 79 at the traffic lights - which meant I have just missed the bus that take me to the office! But I trusted the Lord, and true enough a few minutes another bus 79 came along and I reached the office ten minutes before 12pm
How could this be? I don't know but I know God is good. Praise the Lord, all glory goes to HIM.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and amazing. Simply trusting without logical reasoning. It pleases Him!

    ReplyDelete