Saturday 5 March 2011

GOD'S FAVOUR

Recently I won an i-pad at an annual dinner. It happened like this. When the first prize number was called, no one came forward to claim the i-pad. So the committee decided to call another number, and my number was called. Later there were people who felt that this prize should belong to the original 'winner', that though he/she was not around to claim it, it should belong the him/her.

A week later I was buying some products from a health-products company and was given 3 lucky draw tickets. The first prize was also an i-pad. The counter girl however stressed that I have to be at the store when the draw was taking place. If not, even if my number should win the first prize, it will be forfeited as I was not there to claim it.

This makes me think. As the original winner was at the dinner that night, why didn't he claim the i-pad. He must have either gone home or gone out for a while (to the toilet perhaps or make a phone call). To me, this is not a co-incident. I think God wants to surprise me with a present. Because He loves me. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there is no such thing as "by chance" in our Christian life. When we committed our life to God, everything that concern us concern Him!

    ReplyDelete