Friday 25 March 2011

God Is So Good

This morning I witnessed a scene which really makes me so in awe of GOD's goodness, kindness, love and patience He has with this children, especially the Hebrews in the desert.
I was at the coffee-shop with my son having breakfast. A man was complaining and grumbling to his friend about how a local telco firm has overcharged him for something he did not use. Worse, he was using all the foul and 4-letters words that hurt my ears. A woman who was trying to help advised him to go direct to the company and asked for proof of his usuage of this service. Again he poured out all sorts of words not meant for the ears. Worst, he even scolded the father and his son (MM AND 2nd SON) for being greedy for even such a small sum of his money. At this point I was very angry. Such rudeness, ungratefulness and disrespect to our MM Lee!
As I went for my morning walk at the nearby park later, I quiet down. God shows me just how He felt towards the grumblings and complaints of the Hebrews in the desert. God has done so much for them out of His great love but yet what He got in return was ungratefulness and complaints. But God forgives them each time they repented and called to Him in their distress. He completely forgets and forgives them of all their sins. How great Thou art! All glory to HIM

1 comment:

  1. God wants us to be thankful, have a grateful heart! 1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

    ReplyDelete