Saturday 5 March 2011

GIVE GOD ALL YOUR CONCERNS

Recently a friend called me and said that she will sent her dog for a surgery. Her daughter loves this old dog very much but it had failed all the preliminary tests for an operation the previous year. She wondered whether we can pray for our pets, so I told her that we can just go to Papa God with all our concerns.
A week later, she shared that this dog managed to pass all the tests (marginally) before it's allowed for surgery. All the family members and the vet. were amazed. The vet asked her what she had done for the dog. My friend is convinced that God answered her prayers. All glory to God!

Just yesterday I went to this health product shop to get some supplements etc. My friend asked me to get her a bottle of shampoo. I would love to give her the eco-friendly bag as she often helps me to meet the minimum point of 35. But in order to get this bag I need to get 37 points - but my list for that day is only 35 points. I actually contemplated to get 1 small item to make up to 37 points, but decided against it as these 2 points cost more than a bag. So I talked to God about my heart's desire. God is very good and gives me my desire! The lady in front of the Q was not able to give an account number of a member - she tried a few numbers but the computer threw out these numbers as ex-members. So she asked me whether she can use my number, and of course I agreed. Thus I was able to get more than 37 points and a bag for my friend! Praise the Lord, He is so good to those who trust and believe in Him. All glory to His Name!

1 comment: