Tuesday 1 September 2009

THE PARABLE OF THE SOIL (LUKE 8:5-15)

Hi dear friends, today I would love to share with you about the soil (faulty belief) which I read in the book "Conversation Peace"yesterday. I am very sure most of us know the parable of the soil, so now let's test and examine the soil. Psalm 139:23-24 says "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me." So let's check it out by reading the following Scriptures:
Romans 1:29-31
Ephesians 4:21-32
2 Timothy 3:1-5
Luke 8:5-15
1 Peter 3:8-11
Colossians 3:1-17

Humbly ask God to purify our hearts from contaminated soil.
1 Johnn 1:9 says that "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

No comments:

Post a Comment