Saturday 2 January 2010

PRAYING WITH GREAT FEELING AND GREAT FAITH

Jesus' perfect faith was paralleled by perfect compassion. Here are some examples of His extraordinary compassion:-

When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they wre harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. (Matthew 9:36)

When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.(Matthew 14:14)

I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. i do not want to send them away hungry, or they may collapse on the way. (Matthew 15:32)

Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed him. (Matthew 20:34)

When the Lord saw her, His heart went out to her and He said,"Don't cry." (Luke 7:13)


I remembered several months ago when I was very distressed, the Lord touched me with His Word in Luke 7:13 while I was doing my quiet time. I wept even more because I felt He was speaking to me directly and was so comforted by Him and being so encouraged by His love, mercy and grace.

1 comment:

  1. Praise Him. He is so compassionate and real to anyone who turn to Him sincerely!

    ReplyDelete