Sunday 28 March 2010

1 Peter 4:10 & 2 Timothy 2:10

As good stewards of God's manifold grace, put your gifts at the service of one another, in the measure that each of you has received.

Reflections:To serve others means to dedicate ourselves to others. It means to have time, strength, hands, and heart for them.
Is my life one of service for others or do I live for myself only?

Prayer:My Lord and Saviour, let me see you in all human beings, so that I may unselfishly serve you through them.

I bear all things for the sake of those chosen by God

Reflections:Every suffering is a task that God's eternal love sets before human beings. When we patiently endure our troubles, our own soul is enriched and becomes more mature. In addition, we obtain blessings for the souls of others.
I must remember this is in the midst of my worries and my sufferings. Then I will not grow weary of carrying my cross or of doing good.

Prayer:Father, bless me, and through me let all who draw near me also be blessed. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment