Thursday 4 March 2010

THE SEED IS GOD'S MESSAGE (LUKE 8:11)

Late one night my young daughter was digging through her Scripture box. She carefully copied one, then said, "Here Mommy, I picked this for you."

The note read, "You are the seed that decides the harvest around you. "

Tears tumbled as I realized the truth behind the words. I am the seed that decides the harvest around me. When I allow God to pour into me daily, I am able to pour out seeds of love upon my family. In turn, the harvest is plenty. However, when I neglect my time with God, I have no seeds of love to offer. In turn, the harvest proves shallow. I am indeed the seed that decides the harvest around me. How about you?

What kind of seed are you? By Monica Cane

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jean
    I wish I am the seed that decides the harvest around me. I also learnt lately that my whole life has been mapped out in the scripture. I need to spend my time to allow God to work in me that I may be His workmanship.

    ReplyDelete