Wednesday 17 March 2010

A LETTER FROM GOD TO YOU

.........................,My love!

I love you. I have called you by name. You are mine. Before I formed you, I knew you. And before you were born, I consecrated you. You did not choose me, I chose you.

Because you are precious to me, I love you. I have loved you with an everlasting love, so I continue to show my constant love. How can I abandon you? My love for you is too strong.

Can a woman forget her own baby and not love the child she bore? Yet even if she forget, I will never forget you - I can never forget you. See, I have written your name in the palms of my hands. For I, the Lord your God, am holding you by the right hand.

Do not be afraid, I have redeemed you. I am with you. And be sure with this, I am with you always till the end of the world. Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust me. I will help you. When you pass through troubled waters, I will be with you. Your trouble will not overwhelm you. The hard trials that come will not hurt you.

Do not worry. Even the hairs of your head have been numbered, so there is no need to be afraid of anything. The mountains may depart, and the hills will be shaken, buy my steadfast love for you will never end.

Come. I will lead you into solitude, and there, I will speak tenderly to your heart. I will be true and faithful. I will show you constant love and make you mine forever. I will deepen my promise, and you will really know me then as never before. I am who I am. I am the Lord, your God.

The Faithful God

1 comment: