Wednesday 4 November 2009

Matthew 6:26-28:CONSIDER THE LILIES


I am amazed by You, I am amazed by You, how You love me!

This morning I woke up early and looked out the window. Hanging as the perfect picture was the bright and brilliant moon. Thank You God for watching over me while I sleep.

On my way to the train station, I noticed two men taking photos. There were also some curious passers-by. I looked behind me and realised the Lord had painted a very glorious sky. Red patches here and some orange stripes there! Thank You God for entertaining me while I traveled.

While walking to the office, I noticed a beautiful blue bird chirping happily. Sometimes, a big bird (like an eagle) soaring high above me, screeching and catching my attention! Yes Lord, I shall mount up with wings as the eagle.

Along the pathway, I notice a tree with light pink flowers - just like the cherry blossoms. I see the morning glory trumpeting songs to me as I walked past the fences. Thank You Lord for Thy creation - they all glorify Thee. How Great Thou Art!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sister,

    Giving thanks is the will of God for every believer. It is so good to learn to obey the will of God, to give thanks in every thing, for the little flower, for the moon etc. 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18: "Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

    There is one principle I just learnt - our attitude in times of prosperity will determine our destiny in times of calamity. When we learn to give thanks always, we will emerge as winners when we go through time of trials.

    ReplyDelete