Saturday 28 November 2009

PROVERBS 14:4

Walking into my kitchen after being away for the afternoon, I was dismayed to see the sink full of dirty dishes where just that morning all had been clean.

Passing on to the laundry room, I noticed that someone had been clearing all the dirty clothes out of their bedroom. Laundry baskets overflowed.

At such times I am tempted to complain about the never-ending nature of housework or to think of how difficult it is to have so many people to care for. Then I am ashamed.

I have the blessing of a family to share my life. Piles of laundry and dirty dishes are indications that we have clothes to wear and plenty of food to eat. The busyness that fills my days comes from the many ways God has blessed me. The blessings of life are often messy! By Sherry L.Poff

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jean,

    When we starts to ponder over His grace, mercy, blessings, all other problems become so small and thus we can still praise Him.

    ReplyDelete