Friday 20 November 2009

SHARE GOD'S DELIGHT IN YOU WITH OTHERS

Psalm 37:4 "Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts's desires"

Taken from 'A Cup of Comfort Devotional'

I have an eighty-five year old friend who sends inspirational e-mails to all of her friends. Joan learned how to use a computer when she turned eighty-four. When I asked her why she wanted to learn the newfangled technology, she replied, "It's just another tool to spread joy!"

When I read this, I am most touched by this woman's love for people. She overcame all difficulties and learned how to use the computer just to encourage her friends. I am humbled by her. She just reminded me not to give excuses for myself when I can do just a little to help others.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jean,

    Sharing God's love with others is one way to show our delight in God. Today I believe we have delighted God by sharing God's love with Margaret & Siew Hong and He truly honours our heart desire. Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete