Friday 9 July 2010

Remembering Thy Wonders

I just want to record these 2 wonderful incidents so that I will remember God's goodness and grace to me - I must not forget how good He is to me.

1) Elder son Jon wanted me to watch World Cup final with him. I agree as his dad is not in town to watch with him. But Jon also suggest we watch the match between Spain and Germany together. I could not agree as I have to work the next morning. He must be disappointed. But Papa God is good. Somehow during the night, I was awakened. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I knew that bonding with Jon is important. So I watched the later part of the 2nd half with Jon and saw how Spain won the match! (I know nothing about soccer)

2) Younger son Tim asked me to wake him up this morning at 5:30am. He wanted to print something on the computer to bring to school. So I set the alarm clock at 5:15am, but somehow it did not ring. Even my mobile alarm did not go off. But Papa God is good. He woke me up just in time - 5:25am.

Reflections: God is good. God is good all the time. God does good all the time. God watches over me all the time. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment