Thursday 8 July 2010

GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT. HE IS IN CONTROL

Very recently, my faith was put to the test!

I had an examination on Wednesday. In order to pass, I had to have a live model. And I had only just half an hour more, if no model appeared, then I failed! If you want to show that your skills in trimming some one's hair is good, you must have a live model, you just can't cut a dummy's hair to pass the test.

Lord, I have really done my homework well. I prepared well for the test. And I have prayed and submitted this exam. into Thy loving hands, so where is my live model? Just when I felt that all is lost, the Lord sent me a very beautiful live model! Praise the Lord, all glory to Him. And of course, I passed. Hallelujah!

Reflections: The Lord's timing is perfect. Just trust in Him. I have prayed, He has heard. Don't fret, don't worry - just believe.

P.S. The above example is only an illustration of my case. I am not a hair dresser, nor a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment