Sunday 4 July 2010

The Lord is my helper.

Our Lord is very good. He knows what's bothering me and come to my aid even before I asked!

Recently I was very bothered and concerned about a practical test I had to go through. I was rather worried about it because I don't feel good about someone sitting beside me watching what I do! It's nerve racking. Anyway I don't know the day I have to sit for the test, so I just push it right at the back of my mind. But I know the 'fear' was residing at the back of my mind. I refused to think about it - though I know that sooner or later, I will have to take the test.

On Tuesday night I had a dream. I dreamed I was taking the practical test! When I woke up, I remembered the dream very vividly. So I wondered could it be my test is today? Well, so I took out my notes and read up on the subject matter. I would not have done that if I did not have the dream. Guess what? I was called in to sit for the test on that particular day! Praise the Lord. The examiner said I actually did pretty well! Would I have done well if I did not dream about it?

Reflections: Thank You Lord, I knew You are the one who helped me - giving me strength and peace and calmness. All glory to Your name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment