Thursday 13 August 2009

MINUTE MEDITATIONS FOR TODAY


Matthew 9:37 The harvest is indeed great, but the labourers are few.

Reflection: The plentiful harvest of God will necessarily be damaged if there are no people to gather it! Have I myself not let pass precious moments to win souls for God? Have there not been times when God expected from me the fruits of His Divine grace in vain?

Prayer:Merciful God, forgive me all abuses of Your grace. Give me watchful eyes for the inspiration of Your Spirit, so that I may not hinder but foster its actions.

Luke 12:4
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but can no nothing more after that.

Reflections:Those who are afraid of human beings will lapse into submission to them and will not serve God's Kingdom. However, those who fear God above all else are truly wise and nothing can disturb them even if they should have to suffer and die.

Prayer:Lord, give me the strength to abandon all human fear and to serve You only.Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment