Monday 10 August 2009

MINUTE MEDITATIONS FOR TODAY


Luke 10:29

And who is it that is my neighbour?

Reflection:A disciple of Christ cannot ask:'Who is my neighbour?' He must ask:'Whose neighbour am I?' 'Who needs my help?' If someone is in need, I must seek to help him/her without asking any other question.

Prayer:Lord, be my Teacher. Give me open eyes and a compassionate heart toward the needs of others, that I may always fulfill Your commandments of love.

Jeremiah 10:6

O Lord, You are great, and Your Name is great in power.

Reflection:God's almighty power is visible even today. If it is hidden from you it is because you are far away from God. The closer you are to a mountain, the bigger it looks to you!

Prayer: Lord, make me recognize Your greatness and power so that this knowledge may benefit my life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment