Monday 5 April 2010

PRAISE IS POWERFUL

Recently I am led to minister to a sister-in-Christ. She is very stressed by things that are happening at her home front. So I prepared a list of things that she may do to de-stress. On the exam. pad page, I number the things she can do and the list comes up to 30. Strangely there is still space for one more! No matter how hard I think, I could not fill up that space.

But God is awesome. Normally the first thing I do in the office is to read 'Our Daily Bread', but on this day, as the need is urgent, I instead type the de-stress list . And for this particular day, the message God gives me is "Praise is powerful. Singing psalms of praises will lift up the veil of heaviness, and replace it with the garment of praise. Isn't God great? So I fill that up at the bottom of the list - number 31. I believe this is the most powerful and effective way to de-stress for this comes direct from God!

3 comments: