Sunday 30 May 2010

Deuteronomy 28 :God's Blessings

Father God is a very caring and generous God. He is the master of my house and everything in it is His and is under His care.

Last week I left the house earlier than my son. I knew he would close the windows before he leave the house, but there are times he may left out some windows. It rained quite heavy in the afternoon but it did not bother me because I have left it and all in the house to my Father's care. When I reached home, I found out that the windows in the dining room opened. But God took care of everything, the floor was not wet at all, and no furniture was damaged. Praise the Lord!

Last Thursday it was raining cats and dogs. I closed all the windows and did not give a thought to it. I was not concerned whether the rain will seep in or not as the master of my house is God. After the rain has stopped, I went to open the windows. The rain did seep in, but only up to the ledge and no further! Not a trickle of water went to the floor! How great is our God. All glory to God. He loves me and everyone in my family. He loves my home, my house and everything in it and He takes good care of everybody and everything in it! Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! He takes good care of everybody and everything in it!

    ReplyDelete