Friday 28 May 2010

TRUTH NUMBER 1:YOU HAVE BEEN SPECIALLY CHOSEN

Jerrmiah 1: 4-5
"Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying:'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

The truth is out : Even before we are born, God has chosen us for greatness!
We are here to be heroes for God, overcomers and victors for Him in this corrupt dying world.
We are not here to merely get by - we are called to change and impact the world for Him.

But greatness does not always mean largeness. For some of us, that greatness will involve doing large and awesome things for God. But for others, that greatness is achieved in the small, selfish, unseen things we do each day. Let's begin today to seek God for the destiny He has placed on your life, the mark of greatness He has placed on you. And step up to that greatness.

Extracted from the book entitled :Rules of VICTORY by Adriel Loh

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I like the statement - we are not here to merely get by - we are called to change and impact the world for Him.

    Not apart from Him, we will do together with Him, abiding in Him.

    ReplyDelete