Friday 28 May 2010

John 8:32 "...the truth shall make you free"

There are 12 things the Bible says about us that the devil does not want us to know:
1. I have a chosen destiny to change the world for Jesus Christ
2. God loves me perfectly and unconditionally
3. God has made me His son/daughter
4. God reveals Himself and His will to me
5. God has forgiven my sins -past, present and future
6. I am freed from the power of sin
7. I am healed from sickness and disease
8. I am blessed with abundance, favour and fruitfulness
9. I have the authority of Jesus Christ to overcome circumstances & evil powers
10 I am empowered with every gift of the Holy Spirit
11 I have a heavenly inheritance
12 I will be victorious in everything that I do

Challenge:Read out loud the 12 statements of faith above. Open your eyes to the amazing truth of grace - and the truth will set you free!

Extracted from the book "Rules of VICTORY" by Adriel Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment